The Australian Department of Immigration and Border Protection has approved ICAA to undertake skills assessments for individuals who want to migrate to Australia as an accounting professional.
According to ICAA’s website, the following process applies:
How it works
Chartered Accountants Australia is approved to perform two different types of skills assessments: permanent and temporary.
They can assess your qualifications and skills for the following occupations:
- • Accountant (General) – ANZSCO 221111
- • Management Accountant – ANZSCO 221112
- • Taxation Accountant – ANZSCO 221113
- • External Auditor – ANZSCO 221213
- • Finance Manager – ANZSCO 132211
- • Corporate Treasurer – ANZSCO 221212
For more information about your skills assessment, contact us.