Sure, you can apply for a visa without the help of a registered Australian immigration consultant, however doing so could result in a lot of frustration and not much success. Apart from the mountain of paperwork and processes required, even the slightest mistake on a form could doom your application to the waiting pile.
That’s where we come in. Migrate 2 Oz is a migration agency consisting of registered agents that answer the all-important question: “Do I qualify for an Australian visa?” From there, our agents, who are experienced and specialise in Australian immigration, do what they do best – guide you through the visa process and supporting you along the way to ensure that your Australian visa is accepted.
We know the Australian visa system inside out – and we are perfectly positioned to advise you on the best visa options to fit your individual needs, whether you’re a student, parent, partner or business professional. From assisting you to complete the Australia visa forms to submission and approval, Migrate 2 Oz will handle everything for you from start to finish, ultimately saving you time and money.
Should I use a Registered Migration Agent?
In Australia, migration agents need to be registered with the Migration Agents Registration Authority (MARA). This affords you more protection if something were to go wrong and gives you the peace of mind that you’re dealing with skilled professionals. As registered migrations agents ourselves, we have to adhere to the Code of Conduct from MARA. Click here for information on our consumer guide and the MARA Code of Conduct. To view the MARA Code of Conduct, please click here.
It’s an Investment, Not a Once-off Fee
Think of our fee as an investment in your new life, rather than a price paid in return for a service. You will much sooner forget the joy of paying a lower price than you would get over the shortcomings of cheaper agencies.
At Migrate 2 Oz, we pride ourselves on seeing our clients succeed in starting a new life Down Under. Our fees are a reflection of that fact. We continuously go above and beyond to ensure that our clients are satisfied.
Some of the key differences that set us apart from other players out there are:
- We have offices in South Africa and in Australia. This means we are here to help you while working on your application in South Africa, and address your concerns once you get to Australia, without the frustration of time differences.
- Our principals are qualified Chartered Accountants and Attorneys with significant experience over and above that in migration practice. No other agency’s principal agents in South Africa have those credentials.
- Our qualifications and experience allow us to offer you advice about financial, tax and pension issues that are not part of the visa application process itself, but which are critical to your financial success of your move. We can help to avoid expensive mistakes that you will not even be aware of at this stage of the journey.
- Having migrated to and lived in Australia ourselves, we can offer real, first-hand advice on the process. We doubt that many agencies out there can honestly offer that to their clients as well.
- We have a 100% success rate and we handle more applications than any of our peers do. It follows that we have a vaster database of experience from the many cases we have handled over the years.
- Our service to clients and accessibility is unrivalled. We have a full support structure and are not a one man band.